Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to UK and Ireland residents aged 5 years and over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Entries from those age 13 or under must be accompanied by written permission from a parent/guardian or with their written consent.
3. Entries must be received by midnight on the 28th of each month.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
6. To enter, design a poster showing your pet’s talent or write a story about your super pet. Then send your entry along with personal details, including name, age, address, phone number, email address and proof of parent/guardian permission to: ‘Talented Pets’, Puffin, 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL.
7. All correctly completed entries will be forwarded to a judging panel made up of Andrew Cope and the Puffin Marketing team. The winner will be the entry that in the opinion of the judges is most colourful, imaginative and creative.
8. The prize for each month’s winner is a signed copy of the most recent Spy Dog or Spy Pups book (as at the time of the judging taking place). The winning entry will also be featured on www.spydog451.co.uk. There is no cash alternative available.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via phone, email or post by 2 weeks after the closing date. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
11. To obtain details of the winners please email email@example.com stating the name of the promotion in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
12. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented
13. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
14. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.